Naomi is a solicitor with a passion for excellence in the law and a love of people. At Danaher Moulton, her expertise lies in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate governance work. In addition, she has experience advising clients on intellectual property law and employment law.
Legal areas of expertise
- Business sales & purchases
- Corporate governance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Contract advice
- Shareholder Agreements
- Commercial leasing
- General commercial, employment & contractual reviews
- Protection & implementation of intellectual property solutions
- Trading businesses – SME and mid-market businesses
- Commercial property development
- Naomi has received recognition in the field of human rights.
Prior to being admitted as a lawyer Naomi travelled the world as a human rights advocate, working in Nepal, Ghana and Kenya on projects related to gender equality and poverty eradication. She is a current member of Australian Lawyers for Human Rights and regularly volunteers with a range of NGOs in Melbourne.