Will spent a number of years in a suburban law firm heading up its property practice before joining Danaher Moulton in 2021. He has acted for and advised a variety of corporate and private clients, including:
- First home buyers;
- Property developers;
- Ultra-high net worth individuals and families; and
- Foreign entities.
Will has experience with residential and commercial developments, complex property transactions, business sales and acquisitions, retail and commercial leasing, general conveyancing and FIRB applications.
Will is focused on understanding the needs and objectives of clients to deliver the best outcome and exceed the client’s expectations each time, every time. Will also speaks fluent Mandarin and Cantonese.
Legal areas of expertise
- Residential and commercial developments
- Residential, commercial and industrial property sales and acquisitions
- Complex property transactions, including stamp duty and land tax issues
- Retail and Commercial Leasing (Landlords and Tenants)
- Business sales and purchases.
- Property development
- Retail and Commercial Leasing
- Will is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and a regular contributor to the PEXA community.
- Outside of work, Will is an avid technology enthusiast who also enjoys travelling, good food and fast cars.