Simon is Special Counsel in the corporate and litigation team. As a former barrister, Simon has appeared as a trial advocate in a broad range of civil matters including contract, property disputes and corporations law. His extensive experience with complex and large-scale litigious matters also provides him with a unique view on front-end commercial advice, drafting and strategy. He has a particular interest in commercial structuring transactions, advice work and intellectual property disputes.
Legal areas of expertise
- Commercial disputes/Litigation
- Corporations Law
- Intellectual Property / Trademark Disputes
- Contract negotiation and documentation
- Commercial and strategic advice on transactions
- Property developers
- Health professionals (medical, dental and pharmacies)
Simon is a Law Institute of Victoria member. Outside of work, he enjoys playing sports and music.