Director & Principal
- Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist – Commercial Law
- Graduate Diploma of Commercial Law – Intellectual Property Law (University of Melbourne)
- Master of Science & Technology Commercialisation (University of Adelaide)
- Bachelor of Laws & Bachelor of Commerce (University of Queensland)
- Chartered Accountant
Peter is an Accredited Specialist in Commercial Law with a deep personal understanding of business and legal issues: experience that enables him to provide specialised advice on growing, acquiring, selling and restructuring businesses. His focus is on ensuring the commercial success of his clients. Peter’s approach is informed by over 3 decades of experience working in senior executive roles: C level roles in public companies, a national law firm, insolvency practitioner, a venture capitalist and as a strategic advisor to Melbourne research institute and SMEs. He has also served as a director on public and private companies.
Legal areas of expertise
- Business sales, purchases & combinations
- Governance & corporate restructuring
- Fundraising, financing, dealing in financial instruments and PPSA practice
- Property development & commercial leasing
- General commercial, employment & contractual reviews
- Protection & implementation of intellectual property solutions
- Supporting SME to mid-market companies as an out-sourced general counsel
- Trading businesses – SME and mid-market businesses
- Commercial property development
- Import/export businesses
- Mezzanine finance
- Bus lines
- Current 5-year Director and member of various committees of Expression Australia, formerly Vicdeaf.
- Former 5-year Director and committee member of Better Place, a family mediation and counselling thought leader and service provider
- Barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.