Bianca combines empathy and pragmatism to deliver client-focused solutions. Her primary objective is to help them successfully navigate challenging times or when making important life decisions. Known for her attention to detail, her kindness and patience, Bianca is able to break down complex legal principles into simple terms. She enjoys her role as a mentor to junior staff.
Legal areas of expertise
- Estate Planning (complex) including Wills, Powers of Attorney, Medical Treatment Decision Makers and Binding Death Benefit Nominations
- Acting for Executors / Administrators in applying for Grants of Representation (Probate, Letters of Administration and complex applications – copy wills)
- Estate Administration (collection, realisation, distribution and Deeds of Family Arrangement)
- Part IV Applications (Testators Family Maintenance Claims) – claims by family members who have been left out of a Will, or have been left an inadequate amount
- Executors Commission
- Private clients
- High net wealth individuals
Bianca is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and has undertaken pro bono work at a community legal centre. She enjoys cooking and dining out.