- These terms and conditions relate to the use of the website maintained by Danaher Moulton (the Site).
- The accessing, viewing and/or using of the Site constitutes an agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please cease accessing, viewing and/or using the Site immediately.
- These terms and conditions may be altered at any time, without notice.
- No lawyer – client relationship is formed by your use of the Site.
- Danaher Moulton will not be liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of a virus or any third party software transferred, uploaded and/or installed to your electronic device or to a third party electronic device while you are using the Site.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- In these terms and conditions, the singular will include the plural, neuter and words importing persons will apply to corporations.
- If any of the provisions within these terms and conditions is invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable, then the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired and the offending provision shall be deemed as severed.
Use of Site
- You must not:
a. Interfere with the operation of the Site, or attempt to circumvent any security.
b. Use or assist someone to use any e-mail on the Site to send SPAM or any other unsolicited emails.
c. Use the Site for illegal or improper purposes.
- You indemnify Danaher Moulton against any loss or damage caused to Danaher Moulton, its staff and/or agents, as a result of your use of the Site, whether in breach of these terms and conditions or not.
- The contents on the Site should not be relied upon without first seeking legal advice, as the contents of the Site is general in nature.
- While Danaher Moulton makes reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy of the contents on the Site, it does not:
a. Make any warranty as to:
i. The accuracy of the Site’s contents; and/or
ii. The suitability of the contents for any specific or general purpose.
b. Guarantee that the views as articulated in the contents of the Site are the current views of Danaher Moulton.
- The contents on the Site is aimed at the Australian market, unless specified otherwise.
- The downloading of contents from the Site is at your own risk.
- Danaher Moulton does not warrant that any material downloaded from the Site is free from virus.
- Danaher Moulton will not be responsible for any direct and/or indirect harm and/or damage caused by you downloading contents from the Site.
- All content on the Site is protected by copyright.
- The contents of the Site is limited to personal use.
- Unless the content is freely available outside of the Site, you must obtain written permission from Danaher Moulton or the copyright holder, before using any content on the Site for broadcasting, uploading to third-party websites, transmission, showing or displaying
in public, etc.
- The Site may link to external websites (External Sites).
- Danaher Moulton does not control, guarantee, endorse or approve of any External Sites, unless otherwise specified.
- Danaher Moulton does not warrant any of the information contained on any External Sites.
- Danaher Moulton will not be liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of a virus or any third party software transferred, uploaded and/or installed to your electronic device or a third party electronic device while you are on an External Site.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Danaher Moulton excludes all liability to you and/or any other for any loss or damage, however caused or arising, which arises or is related to the contents and/or use of the Site.
- If any law implies a warranty into these terms and conditions, Danaher Moulton’s liability will at our discretion, be limited to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services resupplied.