Helping you to build and protect your family wealth
As a family, you don’t need a big-name law firm to take care of your family wealth.
What you need is a lawyer who cares, understands you and your circumstances, and who works hard to help you achieve your life goals and build up your family wealth. You need strategies and solutions to achieve your objectives, and someone who gets it done without the legal jargon.
At Danaher Moulton, our priority is you.
In every engagement we are clear on:
- What you want to achieve
- How you can achieve it
- What we will do to achieve it, and by when
Unlike other estate planning lawyers, we are solutions-focused. You tell us what you want to achieve – our lawyers in Melbourne deliver a tailored solution for you within your budget.
We pride ourselves on providing holistic solutions for clients with both business and succession planning needs.
What are the key outcomes we achieve?
- Peace of mind
- Strategies for the transition of wealth
- Asset protection
What are our values?
To be proactive and solve our clients’ problems before they arise. To be approachable and to think outside the box. To be unlike other lawyers.
The end result is peace of mind for you and your family, and more money and time which you can invest in the more important things in your lives.
We are your partners in building and protecting your family’s wealth. We do this by:
- Understanding your goals and objectives
- Helping you buy, sell and manage assets like property
- Offering clear and concise advice on how to own assets taking into account taxes, risks, family dynamics, and estate challenges
- Helping when you leave your family wealth to the next generation
- Giving you strategies and solutions to maximise your opportunities and limit your risk.
- Providing peace-of-mind.
With Danaher Moulton, you’re the focus. Our goal is to get you the best possible outcome – nothing less.
How can our private lawyers help you?
- Wills and Estate Planning – for mums and dad clients and high net wealth clients
- Complex Estate Planning Strategies
- Protecting beneficiaries
- Minimising tax
- Complex structures
- Dealing with complicated factors – leaving someone out of a Will, blended familie, same sex families
- Buying and selling properties – conveyancing
- Property related matters – leasing, property advice, adverse possessions, subdivisions
- Family and inter party loans
- Asset structuring – family trusts, SMSF’s, companies, complex life estates
- Probates and estate administration
- Powers of Attorney and Guardianship Applications
- Estate Claims – both for the Estate and Claimant
Will lawyers Melbourne
Peace of mind for after you’re gone
It isn’t something most of us like to think about.
The only thing more discomforting is the idea of passing without a Will and leaving behind only confusion, conflict and significant additional cost.
Danaher Moulton works with you to organise your affairs, and ensure that your wishes are carried out after you’re gone to avoid any unnecessary heartbreak.
Succession planning lawyers Melbourne
Hang up your hat confident that business will carry on
Unlike many of the other services, succession planning is an inherently hands-on task. This is an area where our practical, common-sense approach towards legal services proves its worth!
We go to great lengths to understand your company, its culture, its values and its people – once we do that, we sit down with you to plan out the next step and ensure that your business is left in good hands.
Our focus on finding solutions that work for you means that we’re able to create a succession plan that keeps things running smoothly. We ensure that your values are passed along, that systems are ready for new leadership and that the best person for the job is chosen to replace you.
Saying goodbye to your life’s work can be tough, especially if you’ve spent years building your business or company up to the place it’s at today. With good succession planning however, it doesn’t have to be.