Spike is a lawyer in our corporate and commercial team. He has worked in a number of different practice areas across varying roles, and has developed an astute skill set in corporate and commercial law. He continues to produce cost-effective, timely, and pragmatic solutions by getting a deep understanding of his clients’ commercial objectives, and by taking a direct, no-nonsense approach. Spike primarily focuses on banking and finance, but also works in business sales and acquisitions, joint ventures, trademarks, debt recovery and disputes, commercial leases, and corporate governance.
Legal areas of expertise
- Banking & Finance
- Property Development & Commercial Leasing
- Corporate Governance
- Business Sales & Purchases
- Financial services
- Commercial property development
- SME and mid-market businesses
- Spike is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria, and has done a range of volunteering at RSPCA Australia, his local soccer clubs, and was a certified lifeguard. When he is not in the office, he can be spotted either on a golf course or in the ocean.