Lee is focused on achieving practical and considered legal solutions for his clients. He is known for his efficient approach and commitment to establishing longstanding professional relationships based on trust and high quality, personalised services.
Legal areas of expertise
- Residential property
- Wills/estate planning
- Complex property transactions along with successful stamp duty exemption applications with the State Revenue Office
- Structuring advice/asset protection
- Moving towards specialising in the corporate/commercial sphere
- Small business
- Private clients and high net wealth individuals (including Family & Unit Trusts)
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria
- Enjoys working out and keeping fit as well as having a kick with mates, whether it be footy, soccer or rugby.