As the director and founder of Danaher Moulton, Dennis is responsible for ensuring that every client engagement delivers practical and considered legal solutions, with a highly personalised and relatable touch. He’s known for his clear communication, empathy and successful execution of strategy, on time and on budget. The focus is on establishing longstanding relationships based on trust and quality, in line with the firm’s reputation.
Legal areas of expertise
- Complex Wills, estate planning & estate administration
- Property matters (buying, selling & structuring)
- Complex stamp duty exemption applications
- Structuring advice/asset protection
- Private clients/high-net wealth individuals
- Family businesses
Trusted adviser with over 100 referral partners. Commitment to maintaining longstanding relationships with client and referrers. Dennis’ key focus is to put clients and referrers into a better position for having dealt with us.
Dennis is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and the Tax Institute of Australia. Other professional involvement:
- Director of Ouse River Wines
- Advisory board of real estate agent business
- Advisory board of conveyancing business
- Advisory board of Ricard Securities
- Trusteeship of international investment vehicles
- Past President of the Tasmanian University Football Club
He enjoys socialising, playing old man’s footy (AFL 9s) and spending time with his wife and two boys.