Andrew was admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria in 1976.
He was a partner, then a sole practitioner in a law firm in Kew from 1984 until 2019 when his firm Donald & Ryan Lawyers merged with Danaher Moulton.
Legal areas of expertise
- Wills and Probate
- Estate succession
- Current chairman of Water Polo Victoria Disciplinary Tribunal
- Former Chairman of Water Polo Australia Disciplinary Tribunal (2007 to 2010)
- Former President of Water Polo Victoria (and Life Member)
- Former President of MHSOB Water Polo Club (and Life Member)
- Formerly providing pro bono legal advice at Camcare (for over 25 years)
- Former President of St Columba’s Kindergarten